Shipping and Delivery
I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
If there is a problem with your order, please send us an e-mail with your order number to email@example.com with photos of the label attached to the box and the products received. We will review your case and inform you about the solution.
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
If you have received damaged goods, you must inform us within 48 hours of receiving the parcel. Please keep the box, packaging and all contents and send us photos of the label attached to the parcel and the product(s) received. Without this information, we will not be able to assist you. It is essential to report any damage or defect within 48 hours of purchase in order to make an exchange or return.
How to return?
- Print the label you will receive in your e-mail.
- Pack the items carefully in the box. Seal the box and stick the label on the outside.
- Hand the parcel over to the courier as soon as it passes your house
When and who has to sign the proof of delivery?
All orders require a signature upon delivery. We are unable to redirect orders once the items have been dispatched, so please ensure that there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address. We secure each purchase for as long as it is in transit until delivery. We require a signature for any product delivered, at which point responsibility for the purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the recipient of your purchase (e.g. a gift) then the person who signs for the package confirms delivery and is responsible for the package.
If tracking shows that my parcel has been delivered but not received?
If the tracking shows that your parcel has been delivered, but you cannot find it within 48 hours of the scheduled delivery:
- Check that the shipping address is correct.
- Look for a delivery attempt notice.
- Check the delivery location of your parcel.
- Look around the delivery location of your parcel.
- See if someone else has accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety issues in doing so.
- Some parcels travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever you get your mail.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, parcels can be delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Contact our customer service.